Frequently Asked Questions
Oct. 16th, 2006 05:50 pmTo make things easier for you guys, I've made up a list of common questions and their answers. If you have a question that isn't on this list, feel free to contact me.
FAQ
How do I find all the [series] icons that you've made?
My posts are all saved in the community's Memories, as well as being tagged. They're divided up by series and graphic type, so it's easy to find what you're looking for.
How do I credit you?
Click here for the Image Credit Tutorial.
Will you make me an icon?
Click here for the Requests page.
Why 'visionarygrafix'?
Because 'visionarygraphics' was too long. =P It also plays off my username (
wildvision).
What's that tiny font you use on most of your icons?
It's 04b24, and you can find it here. Just download it, and stick it in C:\Windows\Fonts.
This list will be added to as time goes on, so you might want to check it every now and then. ^_^
FAQ
How do I find all the [series] icons that you've made?
My posts are all saved in the community's Memories, as well as being tagged. They're divided up by series and graphic type, so it's easy to find what you're looking for.
How do I credit you?
Click here for the Image Credit Tutorial.
Will you make me an icon?
Click here for the Requests page.
Why 'visionarygrafix'?
Because 'visionarygraphics' was too long. =P It also plays off my username (
What's that tiny font you use on most of your icons?
It's 04b24, and you can find it here. Just download it, and stick it in C:\Windows\Fonts.
This list will be added to as time goes on, so you might want to check it every now and then. ^_^