Fly On (Maximum Ride)
Oct. 14th, 2008 01:15 amMan, it's been waaaay too long since I last posted here. Um...oops? ^^;;
Again, I bring you something different. I've tried my hand at coloring some manga, this time. These are the character portraits from the new Maximum Ride manga. Just click on the thumbnail to view the full sized image.
Maximum Ride
-- Max
-- Fang
-- Iggy
-- Nudge
-- Gazzy
-- Angel
Max:

Fang:

Iggy:

Nudge:

Gazzy:

Angel:

If anyone wants to use these for icons, or whatever, feel free. Just please credit me for coloring them. (And feel free to show me your work!)
Again, I bring you something different. I've tried my hand at coloring some manga, this time. These are the character portraits from the new Maximum Ride manga. Just click on the thumbnail to view the full sized image.
Maximum Ride
-- Max
-- Fang
-- Iggy
-- Nudge
-- Gazzy
-- Angel
Max:

Fang:

Iggy:

Nudge:

Gazzy:

Angel:

If anyone wants to use these for icons, or whatever, feel free. Just please credit me for coloring them. (And feel free to show me your work!)
no subject
Date: 2008-10-15 05:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-10-16 06:29 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-10-15 07:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-10-16 06:29 am (UTC)(Also, icon love!)
no subject
Date: 2008-10-19 01:49 pm (UTC)http://community.livejournal.com/maximumride/16679.html#cutid1
If it doesnt work, then sorry, my pc hates me. Just look around the comm; you should find them.
no subject
Date: 2008-10-24 06:07 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-10-19 01:43 pm (UTC)OMG yoy colored Angel with EXACTLY the same colors I did! Well, almost, since I didnt color her eyes and these are so much better.
So, yeah, these HAVE to be the best ones I've seen so far. They could use a little more color, but otherwise, great!
no subject
Date: 2008-10-24 06:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-21 08:13 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-04-27 07:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-24 09:15 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-11-26 03:47 am (UTC)